HOW TO APPLY ONLINE
Submission Deadline: November 30, 2020
2. Submit and upload via the Online Application (1) video including a personal introduction and a breakdown and performance of the “Jaw Jump” choreography.
“Jaw Jump” by Phil Wright:
Your video should not be cut, edited, or filtered. You should be able to accomplish the following in one take.
Introduce yourself and briefly answer the two questions below (30 seconds or less). Relax, answer authentically, and show your personality.
1. Have you ever been in a position where you believed in the outcome but had to mold something from nothing?
2. Tell us why we should choose you for this role. What are you going to bring to the World of Dance Fitness team?
Segway into the following as if you are teaching a live class…
1. Break down (4) 8cts of choreography at a minimum of 2x slow. Use verbal, visual and directional cues in your breakdown as if you are teaching a live class.
2. Perform the (2) 8-cts sequence running it at a minimum of 2x fast using motivational cues.
3. Full-routine, non-verbal, high-energy performance of full ‘Jaw Jump’ choreography.